Thursday, August 26, 2010

Experience


   My desk is so messy. It’s covered in pencils, hair pins/ties, papers, and books. What can I say? I’m not that clean of person. Take my room for example; clothes are everywhere and have about two cups in here that I drank out of almost…what is it…two weeks ago? I guess the fact is I’m not messy nor am I unorganized, I’m just lazy.
   My ideal dream job is just to be a writer, traveling the world and making books that people will adore. For them to escape their realities of their hard life to come into a world that makes them laugh, smile, cry, and feel emotions of excitement, love, and a bond to the main character. I feel that I can get my dream job if I wanted to, first I’ll just need money. Hence why I need a job.
   Where the hell are those applications? Awe here they are, right under the pile of anime drawings I was working on last week.
   There’s one for McDonalds, one for Carl’s Junior, and the rest I applied for it online. But what’s the point anyways? I’ve been applying for jobs since the tenth grade and I have yet to be hired. I want to blame it on illegal immigrants. They come into the US to find jobs with most of them being minimum wage and in doing so they don’t see how they are destroying the economy. I personally believe that they are causing our unemployment crisis but hey, that’s just my opinion. It’s not like I hate them or anything.
   Everyone is asleep in my house. My mom is past out in her mattress in the living room and my brother is dead in his room and it’s only twelve in the afternoon. Who the hell cares where my step dad is.
   I need to go and drop these applications off. I’m not a negative person, so I won’t be negative in thinking that I won’t get hired, the only thing I need is a positive mind and I’ll make it through.
   When I exit the house, I notice movers bringing things to the upstairs apartment from me; I’m down below. Looks like new people are moving in. hopefully they’re not like the last people who moved in here. The walls are so thin that every time the sex I heard everything; every moan, every cry, every pound on the floor from the bed. It was kind of annoying but once I turned on the TV everything was good.
   As I come into the parking lot, walking towards me is a very handsome guy. His eye are blue, his hair short and dark, he’s tall and tan, everything about him is gorgeous. Especially the way he’s dressed, in kacky shorts that went a little about his knees, a plain white V neck, and black framed nerd glasses. I love my geeky boy.
   “Excuse me; did you want to say something? You’re staring at me with an open mouth and I think you’re drooling a little.” He’s smiling, standing so close, a little too close.
   I step back, blushing. I’m so embarrassed. “No, it’s nothing.” I try to look him in the eyes. Damn I might turn away, he’s just too cute! “Was I really staring though? I didn’t notice it myself, sorry I didn’t mean to.”
   “It’s nothing to be sorry about,” he laughs, “And I was just kidding. My name is Zach, I just moved here from the East Coast so I’m a little new.”
   We shake hands. “Oh that’s cool. I’m Charlie by the way.”
   “Charlie? Is it short for something?”
   “Charlotte.”
   “That’s a cute name; you’re the first Charlie I know.”
   “That means you can’t forget me,” I giggle. Oh shit I’m flirting now. “Um I have to go.” I show him the applications. “I have to go get a job.”
   “Okay, but uh you think I could come by house so you can tell me a few things to do here, in Riverside that’s fun?”
   What? Am I dreaming? This hot guy wants to hang out with me? “Uh, yah, I actually live right under you, so come by anytime. Actually, text me because sometimes nobody hears the door.”
   I give him my number and then scurry off. I’m happy right now. I keep replaying what just happened in my head. Zach, Zach, Zach, you’re so cute!

   Turning in those applications was torture. It’s like be polite, stand in line, when you get to the top ask for the manager, hand him your application, exchange a few comments, and then leave. Sigh…it’s not like a need a job. I have so many grants for college that I have extra money to spend so a job is just unnecessary, but I want a job experience so it’s not all a waist. Plus I need more extra money. For my sophomore year in college I’m planning on going to Japan to study for a year. I want to get out of this boring place and experience life away from my comfort zone. Go have sex for the first time, of course after I meet someone special. Or I can just have a one night stand and experience a rush, a thrill; then again, I think I should wait a while before I do that.
   I haven’t had a boyfriend since the eighth grade. Sure freshman year and a little bit of sophomore year I played around with him again, but still, it’s not like we were boyfriend and girlfriend, just friends with benefits. Gosh, I feel like I haven’t kissed someone in so long that I forgot how to kiss. And I feel like I’m day dreaming so much about fantasies of me and a hot guy that I believe I am actually sexually frustrated. I’m only eighteen, I’m not suppose to feel this way.
   And HELL NO am I going to masturbate.

No comments:

Post a Comment